Here you will find prices for our surveys and services. For companies, 25% VAT is added for health checks, certificates, rehabilitation and so on, which does not include healthcare. If you are looking for a price of something that is not listed here, you are welcome to Contact us.
- Doctor's visit, non-contract patients: SEK 660:- (excl. blood tests, x-rays, etc.)
- Specialist Care Contract for a full year: SEK 2,970:- (free visits for one year, an initial general medical examination is offered, cost price for other tests)
- Blood pressure or blood sugar checks, per visit: SEK 330:- (without other medical inquiries, including sampling, consultation, and prescription. Prescriptions are issued for one year)
If you are already a patient with us and only wish to renew your prescription, you can do so here.
- Health Check COMPLETE – Contract Patient: SEK 1,925:-
- Complete Health Examination – Non-contract Patient: SEK 2,450:-
- Basic Health Examination – Contract Patient: SEK 1,100:-
- Basic Health Examination – Non-contract Patient: SEK 1,500:-
- Fatigue Health Examination: SEK 1,640:-
- Active Health Examination: SEK 1,950:-
- Pre-Competition Health Examination: SEK 2,860:-
- Senior Health Examination: SEK 1,750:-
- Pregnancy Health Examination: SEK 1,750:-
- Health examinations for companies and staff: Contact us for a quote
All health examinations include a medical examination by a doctor, sampling, counseling, and reporting of test results. For further information on which samples are included, see health examinations.
There is an additional cost for sampling in addition to those stated on the page for health examinations . Ask us about Health examination PLUS.
Other examinations and certificates according to the Swedish Work Environment Authority (AFS 2019:3 and later)
- Driving License, application and renewal for all classes (including CDE, taxi) incl. vision test (electronic reporting): SEK 1,045:-
- Application for alcohol interlock to the Swedish Transport Agency incl. certificate, drug tests, and blood tests (CDT and G-GT): SEK 3,300:-
- Complete drug test with 5 urine analyses (amphetamine, THC, opiate, benzodiazepine, cocaine): SEK 1,320. Cost for certificate to the Swedish Transport Agency: SEK 605:-
- Complete drug test as above incl. blood tests (CDT and G-GT) and certificate: SEK 2,585:-
- Blood tests for alcohol markers (CDT, G-GT): SEK 880:-
- Work or studies abroad: SEK 1,045:- Additional charges for chest X-ray, vaccinations, PPD (tuberculosis test) may apply.
- Tramway staff (train drivers, etc.): SEK 3,080:- Additional costs for drug test, blood tests (CDT, G-GT) apply.
- Recreational Diving Examination: SEK 1,045:-
- Dykundersökning inkl spirometri exkl. arbets-EKG: 2 180:-
- Professional Diving Examination according to AFS 2019:3/EDTC including spirometry and exercise ECG: SEK 3,025:-
- Smoke and chemical diving, including spirometry and exercise ECG: SEK 3,025:-
- Certificate for food industry employees: SEK 1,100:-
- High-altitude work/mast and pole certification according to AFS 2019:3 or later: SEK 3,025:-
- Adoption including testing (HIV): SEK 1,210:-, excluding testing: SEK 1,045:-
- Harness racing driver's license/certificate: SEK 1,210:-
- Disability certificate for insurance matters: SEK 2,750:-
- Certificate for new insurance policies including possible testing: SEK 2,750:-
- Hard plastic certificate: SEK 1,450:-
- Asbestos certificate: SEK 2,000:-, including X-ray
- Night work: SEK 1,210:-
- Radiological work: Health examination SEK 1,375:-, periodic control SEK 1,045:-
- Seafarers: SEK 1,375:-
- Offshore Norwegian continental shelf: SEK 2,420:-
- Exercise test on ergometer bike with ECG only: SEK 825:- (for those who exercise, recreational divers, etc.)
Individual samples and examinations
- Metabolism (thyroid samples): SEK 385
- PSA test (prostate): SEK 385
- Blood sugar: SEK 110
- Blood count: SEK 110:-
- Blood pressure: SEK 110:-
- Resting ECG: SEK 330:-
- Spirometry: SEK 220:-
- Measurement of subcutaneous fat, body fat (visceral fat), muscle mass, basal metabolic rate, height, weight, BMI, and waist circumference: SEK 330:-
- PPD (tuberculosis test): SEK 600:-
Occupational health care
Unlike the larger occupational health care companies, we sign agreements based on your own needs at the company, without framework agreements. Contact us, to discuss what you need in occupational health care for your company!
- A company health care agreement
- Availability agreement (advice, consultation)
- Specialist care agreement for companies and employees (everything in healthcare, treatment, investigation)
Prices according to quotation.
Read more about our Vaccinations.
Price per dose
- TBE adult SEK 495:-, child SEK 440:- including consultation
- Influenza: >65 years: SEK 66:-, <65 years: SEK 220:-
- Jaundice (hepatitis A) Havrix, adult NOK 480 children 0-15 years NOK 350 including travel advice
- Jaundice (hepatitis B) Engerix, adult SEK 420:-, children 0-15 years SEK 385:- including travel advice
- Jaundice Twinrix (hepatitis A+B): adult SEK 715:-, children 0-15 years SEK 550:- including travel advice
- Dukoral: SEK 550:- (vaccine prescribed on prescription during the visit)
- Tetanus: SEK 470:-
- Boostrix Polio: SEK 470:-
- Chickenpox: SEK 880:-
- Shingles: SEK 330:- (vaccine prescribed by prescription prior to the visit)
Get in touch with us
You can easily get in touch with us at Contact us.
History is not just what has been
In the 1860s, the number of residents in Vallda was just over 2,300 people. During the latter part of the 19th century and the first half of the 20th century, Vallda became a depopulated area...
If you are already a patient with us and only want to renew your prescription, you can do so in this way: Three simple steps or 2 if you are a contract patient...