Suspended driver's license
Lost driver's license, what happens now?If you´ve had your driver's license revoked and the suspension period is longer than one year, you need to apply for a new driver's license permit from the Swedish Transport Agency and attach a medical certificate. We can help you with medical certificates that are required after, for example
- Revoked driver's license after road sobriety offence / drunk driving.
- Drug crime, previous abuse, LOB, addiction diagnosis or doctor's report.
- Alcohol lock certificate to the Swedish Transport Agency incl. drug tests and blood samples (CDT and G-GT): SEK 2,700
- Drug test complete with 5 urine analyses (amf, THC, opiate, benzo, cocaine): SEK 1,000
- Certificate to the Swedish Transport Agency: SEK 550 (Includes doctor's visit.)
- Drug test complete acc. above incl. blood samples (CDT and G-GT) and certificate: SEK 2,150
- Blood samples alcohol markers (CDT, G-GT): SEK 800
or call us directly at 0700-90 45 05.